Government Printing Works hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Artisan, Printing Works Planner and Warehouse Clerk and more. The application will close on 10th June 2019 @ 12:00.
Government Printing Works advertised posts are as follows:
- CHIEF ARTISAN: GRADE A (PRESS CAPTAIN, WEB-FED PRINTING PRESSES) REF NO: (GPW19/15)
- PRINTING WORK PLANNER REF NO: (GPW 19/21) (X2 POSTS)
- ARTISAN FOREMAN: GRADE A (FINISHING AND PACKING EQUIPMENT) REF NO: (GPW19/16)(X2 POSTS)
- ARTISAN (SPECIALISED PRODUCTION) (GRAPHIC DESIGNER) REF NO: (GPW19/17)
- PROOF-READER REF NO: (GPW 19/22) (X3 POSTS)
- ARTISAN (PRODUCTION) GRADE A (GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ELECTRONIC ORIGINATION) REF NO: (GPW19/18)
- WAREHOUSE CLERK (LIMPOPO) REF NO: (GPW19/23)
How to apply
All applications must be forwarded to: The Branch: Human Resources, Government Printing Works, 149 Bosman Street, Pretoria or Private Bag X85, Pretoria, 0001.
Check full details below…