Gert Sibande TVET College is offering graduate / internship opportunity for 2019.
Closing Date: 18th September 2019 @ 15:30.
Duration: 18 Months
Stipend: R3 500 p.m
Gert Sibande TVET College advertised internship programme is as follows:
- STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICE INTERNSHIP (Ref no. GSC 77/2019), Skills Academy: Standerton
- Graduates with N6 Certificate in Management Assistant or equivalent qualification
- Must be conversant with MS Office computer packages to participate in the internship programme
- Experience in data base, and a Driver’s licence will be an advantage
- The programme aims to expose unemployed youth graduates to workplace practices in order to maximise their chances of being employed. Only graduates between the ages of 18 to 35 are legible to apply.
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritise, work independently and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to occasionally work out of hours
- Confidence and energy to build report
- Strong eye for detail and Good team worker.
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to: The Principal/CEO, Gert Sibande TVET College, P.O. Box 3475, Standerton, 2430 or for attention Manager Acting HR: Mr JM Manana, Human Resources.
Application Z83form is available on our website, www.gscollege.co.za or DPSA website.
Enquiries: Mr BJ Motha Tel. 017 632 1046 (during office hours)