Gert Sibande TVET College is offering graduate / internship Opportunity for 2019.
Closing Date: 22nd May 2019.
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R3733.75 p,m
Gert Sibande TVET College advertised internship opportunity is as follows:
- CLASSROOM ASSISTANT (24 MONTHS CONTRACT) Ref no. GSC 45/2018
- Graduates with NCV L4/N6 Management Assistant, Business Studies or equivalent qualification.
- Must be conversant with MS Office computer packages to participate in the internship programme.
- The programme aims to expose unemployed youth graduates to workplace practices in order to maximise their chances of being employed.
- Only graduates between the ages of 18 to 35 are legible to apply.
- Good computer skills
- Office Administration
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Report writing skills
- Knowledge of TVET sector.
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to: The Principal/CEO, Gert Sibande TVET College, P.O. Box 3475, Standerton 2430 or for attention Acting Manager HR: Mr JM Manana, Human Resources or may be placed in the application container located at the reception: Gert Sibande TVET College, 18a Dr Beyers Naude Street, Standerton. Applications must be accompanied by a fully completed and officially signed Z83 form.
Enquiries: Ms ZZ Beku Tel. 017 2000 785 (during office hours)