Gauteng Department of Treasury hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Forensic Investigator. The application will close on 24th May 2019.
Gauteng Department of Treasury advertised posts are as follows:
- JUNIOR FORENSIC INVESTIGATOR
- Matric/ Grade 12, Degree or National Diploma in Forensic Investigation/Law/Accounting/Auditing, minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in forensic investigation or law enforcement in investigating commercial crimes, CFE would be advantageous.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a security vetting process.
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities as per their urgency and importance.
- An ability to interact effectively with people.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem Solving.
- Experience in conducting forensic and or fraud investigations.
- Ability to develop and execute investigative work plans.
- Ability to analyse and recognise.
- Evidence in financial records and supporting source documents.
- Knowledge of and experience in criminal law procedure, law of evidence.
- Knowledge and understanding of PFMA; Treasury Regulations Protected Disclosure Act; Prevention and combating of corrupt activities Act; Report Writing. Computer literacy. Conflict Management. Assertiveness. Self-motivated.
- Work ethics and integrity.
How to apply
Must be submitted on a duly signed Z83 form, comprehensive CV, certified copies of ID and all Qualifications to be attached. Application should be submitted at Gauteng ProvincialTreasury: Ground Floor, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, or posted to: Private Bag X12, Marshalltown, 2107.
Applications must be submitted on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Departmentor on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
ENQUIRIES: Ms. Linda Ninzi Tel No: (011) 227-9000