Gauteng Department of Treasury hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administration Clerk. The application will close on 16th August 2019.
Salary: R173 703 per annum
Gauteng Department of Treasury advertised post is as follows:
- ADMINISTRATION CLERK GRADE1 FORENSIC SERVICES
- A grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of clerical duties.
- Practices in office administration.
- Ability to professionally review and edit forensic audit reports.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Services.
- Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Ability to operate within a broad spectrum of responsibilities, management teams and clients.
- Excellent report writing skills, organizational skills, ability to multi-task, excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure, professional etiquette to represent the Forensic Audit unit.
- A trendsetter with great interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- High level of reliability and ethics and commitment to work beyond call of duty.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft packages.
- Maintain confidentiality in the office.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Understanding of Forensic Audit environment will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted on a duly signed Z83 form, comprehensive CV, certified copies of ID and all Qualifications to be attached. Application should be submitted at Gauteng Provincial Treasury: Ground Floor, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, or posted to: Private Bag X12, Marshalltown, 2107.
Applications must be submitted on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
ENQUIRIES: Ms. Tshiamo Sokupha Tel No: (011) 227 9000