Gauteng Department of Treasury hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Practitioner. The application will close on 3rd April 2020.
Salary: R257 508 per annum
Gauteng Department of Treasury advertised post is as follows:
- PRACTITIONER: SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT
- A 3-year tertiary qualification National Diploma in Public Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, Economic Management and Accounting.
- 1 –2 years’ experience in Supplier management and preferably Supplier verification and registration.
- Minimum of 1-year data capture experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Computer literate (MS office essential).
- Previous knowledge of BAS/SAP.
- At least 1-year Supply Chain experience.
- Experience and understanding of South African marketplace and SME sector.
How to apply
Application should be submitted at Gauteng Provincial Treasury: Ground Floor, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, or posted to: Private Bag X12, Marshalltown, 2107.
Applications must be submitted on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
ENQUIRIES: Ms. Linda Ninzi, Tel No: (011) 227-9000