Gauteng Department of Social Development hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Social Work Policy Developer. The application will close on 8th March 2019.
Gauteng Department of Social Development advertised post is as follows:
- SOCIAL WORK POLICY DEVELOPER: SERVICES TO FAMILIES REF NO: SD/2019/02/03
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work with 8 years’ appropriate/recognizable experience in Social Work after registration as a Social Worker with the SACSSP
- Submission of valid registration certificate with the SACSSP Council.
- A valid driver’s license
- Knowledge and understating of legislation, policy, procedures, processes and systems regulating services to families in the Public Service
- Knowledge and understanding of Departmental priorities, values and commitments related to care and services to families.
- Good planning and capability, presentation, project and programme management, monitoring and evaluation, reporting, verbal and written communication skills
How to apply
Please forward applications, quoting the relevant reference number to The Gauteng Department of Social Development, 69 Commissioner Street, Johannesburg or Private Bag X 35, Johannesburg, 2000. Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form.
Enquiries: Ms E Choshi TelNo: (011) 355 7700