Gauteng Department of Social Development hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Social Work Supervisor. The application will close on 21st June 2019.
Gauteng Department of Social Development advertised post is as follows:
- SOCIAL WORK SUPERVISOR(X75 POSTS)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Worker with 7 years appropriate/ recognizable experience in Social Work after registration as a Social Worker with the South African Council for Social Services (SACSSP).
- Submission of valid proof of registration with the council.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Knowledge of and understanding of human behaviour and social systems and skills to ensure that supervises intervene efficiently and effectively at the points where people interact with their environments in order to promote social well-being.
- The ability and competence to ensure that supervises assist, advocate and empower individuals, families, groups, organisations and communities to enhance their social functioning and their problem-solving capacities, prevent and alleviate distress and use resources, effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge of applicable and relevant legislations and policies in this field of work and the ability to compile complex reports.
- Good conflict resolution and people management, Computer literate, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply
Check full details on how to apply below…