Gauteng Department of Economic Development hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Liquor Inspector. The application will lose on 14th July 2019.
Gauteng Department of Economic Development advertised post is as follows:
- LIQUOR INSPECTOR refs/004180
- A 4 year tertiary Legal Degree L.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in an Investigation environment.
- Understanding of Liquor Act is essential, ability to work in a highly pressured environment, must have strong organizational skills, including ability to multi task, able to communicate effectively oral and in writing (report writing skills).
- Records maintenance skills, ability to gather evidence, create, compose and edit written materials.
- Must have a skill to conduct investigation on your own, must be a team player and willing to work long and irregular hours.
- Must have a drivers license.
How to apply
Enquiries: Lebohang Molefe: 011 355 8060