Gauteng Department of E-Government is offering graduate / internship opportunities for 2020.
Closing Date: 28th February 2020
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R5 728.54 per month
Gauteng Department of E-Government advertised internship programme are as follows:
- INTERNSHIP (YEAR -2020/2021) FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT REF NO: REFS/005038 (X6 POSTS)
- INTERNSHIP ((YEAR -2020/2021)HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT REF NO: REFS/005040 (X5 POSTS)
- INTERNSHIP (YEAR -2020/2021) INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY REF NO: REFS/005043 (X20 POSTS)
- INTERNSHIP ((YEAR -2020/2021STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING REF NO: REFS/005044 (X2 POSTS)
- INTERNSHIP (YEAR -2020/2021)COMMUNICATIONS AND MEDIA LIAISON REF NO: REFS/005045 (X2 POSTS)
How to apply
Applications should be delivered to: Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, 2107.
Check full details below…