Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Agricultural Advisor. The application will close on 26th July 2019 @ 12:00.
Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development advertised post is as follows:
- AGRICULTURAL ADVISORS REF NO: REFS/004249 (X3 POSTS)
- Grade 12 plus a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Agricultural Extension.
- 1 -3 years’ relevant experience working with farmers.
- Registration with the SACNASP or relevant professional body.
- A valid drivers’ licence.
- Experience in agricultural development facilitation and servicing of commercial farmers will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in agricultural extension.
- An understanding of agricultural development, coordination and facilitation with other developmental stakeholders.
- Good computer and reporting skills, project management, presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
How to apply
To apply for the above position, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/or Hand Deliver: Ground floor 56 Eloff Street, Umnotho House. For assistance with online applications visit the following centres: 78 fox street, marshalltown or maponya mall. FOR ATTENTION: Ms Thilivhali Mashau Tel No: (011) 240 3096 –Recruitment.
Applications must be submitted on a Z83, obtainable from any public service department or from website.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. Nkosikhona Masangane Tel No: 011 240 3094