Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Agricultural Advisors. The application will close on 26th July 2019.
Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development advertised post is as follows:
- AGRICULTURAL ADVISORS REF NO: refs/004249
- Matric/ Grade 12 plus a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Agricultural Extension.
- 1 – 3 years’ relevant experience working with farmers.
- Registration with the SACNASP or relevant professional body.
- A valid drivers’ licence.
- Experience in Agricultural development facilitation and servicing of commercial farmers will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in agricultural extension.
- An understanding of Agricultural development, coordination and facilitation with other developmental stakeholders.
- Good computer and reporting skills, project management, presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
How to apply
Enquiries: Mr. Nkosikhona Masangane Tel: 011 240 3094