Free State South Africa Police Service hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of General Workers. The application will close on 31st July 2020.
Location: Free State
Salary: R102 534 per annum
Free State South Africa Police Service advertised post is as follows:
- GENERAL WORKERS (X25 POSTS)
Bohlokong (Bethlehem) – Ref No: FS 01/06/2020; Lindley – Ref No: FS 02/06/2020; Reitz – Ref No: FS 03/06/2020; Kommissiepoort – Ref No: FS 04/06/2020; Rosendal – Ref No: FS 05/06/2020; Koppies – Ref No: FS 06/06/2020; Vredefort – Ref No: FS 07/06/2020; Mangaung (Bloemfontein) – Ref No: FS 08/06/2020; Batho (Bloemfontein) – Ref No: FS 09/06/2020; Bloemspruit (Bloemfontein) – Ref No: FS 10/06/2020; Brandfort – Ref No: FS 11/06/2020; Verkeerdevlei – Ref No: FS 12/06/2020; Makwane – Ref No: FS 13/06/2020; Tseki – Ref No: FS 14/06/2020; Verkykerskop – Ref No: FS 15/06/2020; Warden – Ref No: FS 16/06/2020; Allanridge – Ref No: FS 17/06/2020; Hobhouse – Ref No: FS 18/06/2020; Wepener – Ref No: FS 19/06/2020 (2 posts); Meloding – Ref No: FS 20/06/2020; Parys – Ref No: FS 21/06/2020; Jagersfontein – Ref No: FS 22/06/2020; Wesselsbron – Ref No: FS 23/06/2020; Ventersburg – Ref No: FS 24/06/2020
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
- A South African Citizen.
- A Grade 10 qualification will serve as an advantage.
- Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- Be able to read and write.
- Willing to work extended hours when necessary.
- Fluency in at least two official languages, of which one must be English.
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending.
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification willing to work irregular hours.
How to apply
Provincial Head: Personnel Services, South African Police Service Free State, Private Bag X20501, Bloemfontein, 9301 or hand delivered to your nearest Police Station or at Medpol Building, 126 Charlotte Maxeke Street, Bloemfontein. FOR ATTENTION : Sub-Section: Recruitment and Staffing.
Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website
(www.saps.gov.za) and at (SAPS Recruitment offices) will be accepted.
ENQUIRIES : Captain Coetzee/CAC Loubser/Sergeant Gailele or PO Moeketse at Tel No: (051) 5076807/6407/6419.