Frances Baard District Municipality is offering graduate / internship opportunity for 2019.
Location: Northern Cape
Closing Date: 17th July 2019
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R100 000 p.a
Frances Baard District Municipality advertised internship opportunities is as follows:
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME Ref. no: 19/19
- The applicant must be in possession of a MCSE, Comptia A+ and N+.
- A B.Sc degree in Computer Science will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must be in possession of a Code 08 driver’s license.
- A good aptitude for IT Technical support.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Fundamental understanding of Network topology and protocols and troubleshooting skills for Hardware, Software and Network peripherals.
How to apply
Applications should be forwarded to the following postal address: THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, FRANCES BAARD DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY, PRIVATE BAG X6088, KIMBERLEY 8300 or hand delivered to: 51 DRAKENSBERG AVENUE, CARTERS GLEN, KIMBERLEY.
Application forms are available from the municipal office and/or may be downloaded from the municipal website; www.francesbaard.gov.za.
Enquiries can be directed to: Mrs. Pulane Matsitse/Ms. Lesedi Thomas, Tel: 053-838 0912/911.