Film and Publication Board (FPB) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Manager. The application will close on 23rd December 2018.
Film Publication Board (FPB) advertised post is as follows:
- Manager: Risk and Compliance
- Master’s Degree (NQF Level 9 or Similar) in Auditing/Finance with Risk Management as a Major subject is recommended.
- Bachelor Honours Degree (NQF Level 9 or Similar) in Auditing/Finance with Risk Management as a Major subject is essential.
- 5 years’ operational experience as Chief Risk Officer/Risk Manager/Internal Auditor or Finance.
- Professional knowledge of theory and techniques in a specialised field, or knowledge of several fields, acquired through a tertiary education and/or considerable experience.
- Professional accreditation through an accredited institution (IRMSA)
- Professional member of Institute of Risk Management SA
How to apply
Persons interested in applying for the above position is requested to download the Application Form from the FPB website www.fpb.org.za and submit a completed Application Form, comprehensive CV and certified copy of qualifications and ID to Jacqueline Steyn at [email protected]. Please enter the position applied for in the email subject line.