Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Project Manager. The application will close on 21st October 2019.
Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) advertised post is as follows:
- Financial Intelligence Centre -> Corporate Services -> Project Management Office
- An undergraduate university Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, ICT or business related discipline is essential.
- Postgraduate qualification in project management
- Minimum ten (10) years of broad-based information systems and business project implementation experience
- Minimum ten (10) years of project management experience in the delivery of ICT based business solutions projects
- Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated management/supervisory experience in systems development/integration
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Business analysis experience desirable
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Ability to organise, delegate and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management and leadership skills.
- Management skills including financial and accounting operations management and program/project management skills and experience.
- Professional development skills such as oral and written communications, personal credibility, teamwork and collaboration, work planning, and estimating.
- Strategic skills such as business diagnosis and assessment, business case development
- Supervisory skills and the ability to leverage support from other parts of the organisation.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions.
- Accredited PMP certification in project management an added advantage
- Change Management skills and the management of relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
How to apply