Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Data Technologist. The application will close on 6th July 2020.
Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) advertised post is as follows:
- Data Technologist
- Exceptional quantitative skills, as evidenced by formal training in statistics, data mining, coding to develop models and relevant experience in utilizing those skills in a research and or an operational environment;
- A degree or equivalent relevant qualification in economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, business information systems/analysis finance/law enforcement support
- SAS and or SQL Server certifications and least 5 years’ experience in the abovementioned areas of work and or with data mining/modeling/coding;
- Expertise in economic/transactional analysis and developing mathematical/or statistical models’ through coding and data mining;
- Knowledge of financial flows and particularly illicit financial flows and an understanding of illicit economy and criminal activities which generate illicit finances – an advantage;
- Advanced effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confidence and credibility to persuasively interact at all levels within the organisation and clients.
- Advanced presentation skills
- PowerBI and other business intelligence software skills
How to apply