Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Database Administrator. The application will close on 13th February 2019.
Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) advertised post is as follows:
- Database Administrator
- Relevant recognised ICT certification such as MCITP (or equivalent) is a minimum requirement.
- Minimum of 3 years solid SQL Database Administration.
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft SQL 2008R2 and SQL 2012/2014 (Working experience in SQL Server, which includes security, indexing, user management, upgrades, related DB and system upgrades and migrations to other Hosts, Patch rollouts and approx.
- Experience in performance tuning of database systems and IIS, with emphasis on architecture/application design, system parameters & settings, capacity planning, database/IIS/server parameters and disk layouts.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Sound knowledge of Preventative / Proactive maintenance and monitoring of systems.
- SQL Database language knowledge is required (T-SQL)
- SSRS Report Design and Deployment based on Business Requirements
- Experience in supporting ETL SSIS Packages
How to apply