Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) is offering Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2020.
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Closing Date: 17 July 2020
Period: 24 months
During the two year programme the graduate will gain experience and be introduced to the various sections within the Compliance and Prevention Department in order to gain practical experience in all the business areas covering aspects of guidance, public awareness, compliance monitoring, compliance systems and inspections.
Only candidates with a 65% pass rate should apply and will be considered.
- Assist with general and industry research.
- Draft opinions on compliance under guidance.
- Assist with preparation of responses to queries raised by stakeholders in relation to the FIC Act.
- Assist with preparation of presentations to identified stakeholders.
- Assist with the administration and preparation of inspections under guidance.
- Respond to general public queries (written and call centre queries) in accordance with the FIC Act.
- Assist with public awareness initiatives.
- Assist with drafting guidance products.
- Monitor the registration and reporting data filed by accountable and reporting institutions.
- Compile and analyse registration and reporting statistics to identify trends and gaps.
- Assist in resolving registration and reporting systems related queries.
- Assist with all aspects relating to manual registration, including administration and queries.
- Attend external and internal meetings as an observer,
- Prepare meeting packs and draft meeting minutes when requested.
- University Degree in Law, Commerce or Information Systems with a strong academic performance
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- An intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy including MS Word, MS Access, MS Projects, MS Power Point.
How to apply
NB: Transcripts/statement of results MUST be attached to your application along with your CV.