Fetakgomo Tubatse Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Financial Officer. The application will close on 8th August 2019.
Fetakgomo Tubatse Municipality advertised post is follows:
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER REF NO: SEN /2019/07/01
- A Higher Education Qualification at NQF Level 7 in the fields of Accounting, Finance or Economics or Chartered Accountant(SA)
- Certificate in Municipal Finance Management (SAQA ID : 48965) or required minimum Competency Levels in Unit Standards;
- A minimum of 7 years experience at Senior and Middle Management Level of which 2 years at Senior Management Level
- Extensive knowledge in computerized accounting systems
- Basic understanding of Municipal environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of relevant policy and legislation
- Good knowledge of and understanding of institutional governance systems and performance management,
- High level of reporting skills;
- A valid SA motor vehicle licence
How to apply
Applications for the post must be submitted on the Official Application Form as prescribed in terms of Government Gazette no. 37245 for Regulations on Appointment and Conditions of Employment of Senior Managers. The form must be accompanied by a detailed cv, certified copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents. Applicants must also include information regarding their criminal record. The applications must be submitted to Registry Offices of Fetakgomo-Tubatse Municipality Head Offices at 1 Kastania street, Burgersfort or Apel Regional Offices or they can be posted for the attention of : The Acting Municipal Manager, Fetakgomo Tubatse Municipality, P.O Box 206, Burgersfort, 1150.
Telephone enquiries can be directed to Maribana D.N @ 013 231 1147 or Phetla D.R at 013 231 1123