Eastern Cape Department of Health hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of General Manager. The application will close on 10th May 2019.
Location: Eastern Cape
Eastern Cape Department of Health advertised post is as follows:
- GENERAL MANAGER: INFRASTRUCTURE AND TECHNICAL SERVICES REF NO. ECHEALTH/HO/GMIFRA/01/04/2019
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 7) as recognised by SAQA in Built Environment coupled with 8 – 10 years’ experience post qualification and 5 years’ experience at a senior managerial level.
- Knowledge of Construction Industry Development Board Act of 2000 and Regulations, Council for Built Environment Act of 2000, PFMA/DORA/Treasury Regulations, Practice Notes, Instructions, Circulars, Provincial/Departmental Supply Chain Management Policies, Preferential Procurement Act of 2000 and Regulations, Occupational Health and Safety Act of 1993 and Regulations.
- Government Immovable Asset Management Act of 2007.
- Skills: Strategic Capability and Leadership, Programme and Project Management, Financial Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Service Delivery Innovation, Problem Solving and Analysis, People Management and Empowerment,
- Client Orientation and Customer Service, Communication, Honesty and Integrity.
- A valid driver’s licence.
How to apply
All Applications should be posted to the addresses as indicated below or Hand delivered as indicated below: Bhisho (Head Office) Post to: HR Office, Department of Health (Head Office) Private Bag X0038, Bhisho, 5605 or Hand delivered to: Department of Health, Office no D53, UIF Building, Phalo Avenue, Bhisho, 5605. Applications must be posted on the Z83 Form.
Enquiries: Ms N Mavuso Tel no 040 608 1217