Eastern Cape Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Audit Committee Member. The application will close on 22nd February 2019.
Location: Eastern Cape
Eastern Cape Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs advertised post is as follows:
- AUDIT COMMITTEE MEMBER(X1 POST)
- A Bachelors degree (NQF level 7) in Auditing, Finance, Risk Management, Administration or IT
- Extensive experience in Government / Public Sector
- Prior experience serving on Audit Committees
- Demonstrate experience in participating in government structures
- Have the ability to dedicate time to the activities of the Audit Committee.
- Have analytic reasoning abilities, good communication skills, and thorough understanding of the regulatory framework within which the Local & Provincial Government operates
How to apply
should be directed to The Head of Department: Cooperative Governance & Traditional Affairs; Private Bag X0035, Bhisho, 5605. Hand delivered To Department: Cooperative Governance & Traditional Affairs; Tyhamzashe Building; Foyer Bhisho.For Attention: Ms TF. Dyan. Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form.
Enquiries: Ms N. Mabusela at 040-6095258/5239