Eastern Cape Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Audit Committee Member. The application will close on 22nd February 2019.
Location: Eastern Cape
Eastern Cape Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs advertised post is as follows:
- AUDIT COMMITTEE MEMBER REF: COGTA-01/02/2019
- A Bachelor’s Degree (NQF lEVEL 7) in Auditing, Risk Management, Finance, Administration or IT.
- Extensive experience in Government / Public Sector
- Experience serving on audit committees
- Good Communication skills
- Understanding of the regulatory within which the local and provincial government operates.
How to apply
Post to: The Head of Department: Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs, Private Bag, X0035, Bhisho 5605 or hand deliver to: Department: Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Tyhamzashe Building, Foyer Bhisho.
Enquiries: Ms N Mabusela at 040 609 5258/5239