Drakenstein Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Manager. The application will close on 24th May 2019 @ 15:45.
Location: Western Cape
Drakenstein Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- MANAGER: SPATIAL PLANNING AND HERITAGE (Ref no:PL-SP-MAN)
- Degree of higher Diploma relevant to Town and Regional Planning (NQF Level 7)
- 7 years relevant experience.
- Registered as Professional Town and Regional Planner at the South African Council for Planners (SACPLAN).
- Code B drivers’ license.
- Computer literacy (MS Office Applications).
- Facilitating skills.Ability to undertake research.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to give attention to detail.
- Good human relations, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Supervisory skills.Proficient in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape.
How to apply
For submission of hard copies, application forms can be obtained from the Human Resources Offices, PO Box 1, Berg River Boulevard, Paarl 7622, telephone numbers: 021807 4508/ 021807 6318/021 807 6253 / 021807 4597(Mondays to Fridays from 10:00 until 15:00). There will be no forms issued from 12:45 to 13:45. No fax copies of application forms will be accepted. Clearly indicate the reference number for the post you are applying for on the application form. Your fully completed application form must be accompanied by your CV (not more than 5 pages) when handing it in or your application can be submitted via email to: [email protected]