Department of International Relations and Cooperation (DIRCO) hereby invites applications for internship programme for 2018/2019 in Pretoria, Gauteng. The advertised interns are for Human Resources, Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, ITC, Law, Tourism, Internal Audit and more.
Closing Date: 15 December 2017
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Period: 12 Months
Check full details below …
- Human Resources (Ref: 23227/01) (e-mail address – [email protected])
- Financial Management (Ref: 23227/02) (e-mail address – [email protected])
- Supply Chain Management (Ref: 23227/03) (e-mail address – [email protected])
- Strategic Communications & Marketing / Multimedia (Ref: 23227/04) (e-mail address – [email protected])
- Internal Audit (Ref: 23227/05) (e-mail address – [email protected])
- Law (Ref: 23227/06) (e-mail address – [email protected])
- ICT (Ref: 23227/07) (e-mail address – [email protected])
- Public Administration (Ref: 23227/08) (e-mail address – [email protected])
- Tourism (Ref: 23227/09) (e-mail address – [email protected])
- Property & Facilities Management (Ref: 23227/10) (e-mail address – [email protected])
- International Relations / Political Science (Ref: 23227/11) (e-mail address – [email protected])
- Applicants must have a degree (NQF 7) or diploma (NQF 6) in any of the afore-mentioned disciplines and must be at least 18 to 35 years old.
- Only first time Internship Programme participants will be considered.
- Successful candidates must be willing to sign an oath of secrecy with the Department.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection and interviews at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- All appointments are subject to the verification of qualifications, citizenship, reference checks and security vetting.
- If you are in possession of foreign qualifications, an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) must accompany your application.
- Failure to submit the required documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- No late applications will be considered / accepted.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; should you not be contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Please note that successful interns will be expected to sign an Internship Contract/Agreement with the Department.
Note: Candidates who have already participated in an Internship Programme in any Government Department will not be considered.
The Department of International Relations and Cooperation is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with clear employment equity targets. Qualified women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing date is 15 December 2017
Enquiries: Ms K Padayachee, tel. (012) 351 0319
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form (duly completed & signed), obtainable from any Public Service department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications (including academic transcripts), reflecting compliance with the minimum requirements as well as certified copy of your ID.
- Please indicate the study field / area at the reference number.
- If you apply for more than one (1) study field / area, please complete a Z83 for each study field /area and forward to the individual e-mail addresses.
- Quote the reference number or study field / area in the subject line of the e-mail in order to receive an acknowledgement.
- No faxed / hand-delivered applications will be considered.