Dipaleseng Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of PMU Technician. The application will close on 13th June 2019.
Salary: R285 800.00—R294 166.00—R301 722.00 p.a
Dipaleseng Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- PMU Technician
- Matric Certificate/Grade 12.
- National Diploma or B Tech Degree in Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 2-3 year’s relevant experience in construction project management.
- Local government experience is an added advantage.
- Registration with ECSA or relevant body will be an added advantage.
- Must be Computer literate and have good reporting and presentation skills.
- Valid Driver’s Licence (Code 08).
- The successful incumbent will be subjected to vetting for criminal record clearance.
- Programme and project management.
- Management of Capital projects from various grants.
- Willingness to work irregular hours.
- Good communication and inter-personal management.
- Ability to meet pre-determined deadlines.
- Able to travel within Mpumalanga for various project related meetings.
- Knowledge of various construction contracts.
How to apply
Forward your application with a covering letter stating clearly the position applied for together with detailed CV and certified copies of qualification for the attention of Director Corporate Services, Private Bag X1005 Balfour 2410 or hand deliver applications at Dipaleseng Local Municipality Offices at Corner Themba Shozi and Johnny Mokoena Street, Balfour 2410 in application box at Reception.
Administrative enquiries should be forwarded to Human Resources, Thulani Mahlangu at 071296 2092.