Department of Traditional Affairs hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administration Assistant. The application will close on 13th December 2019.
Salary: R208 584 per annum
Department of Traditional Affairs advertised post is as follows:
- ADMIN ASSISTANT: STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT REF NO: 2019/08
- A grade 12 certificate Or a grade 10 certificate plus 5-10 years’ experience in the institution of traditional leadership
- Understanding of the institution of traditional leadership and its protocols
- Integrity and discretion in dealing with secret and confidential matters Good computer literacy
- A valid South African driver’s licence.
- The successful candidate will provide support to Traditional Leadership Stakeholders.
How to apply
Applications may be posted to: Human Resource Management, Department of Traditional Affairs, Private Bag X 22 Arcadia 0083 or Hand deliver to: 509 Pretorius Street, Arcadia, 2nd Floor Pencardia 1 Building. FOR ATTENTION: Ms L Motlhala. Applications must be submitted on form Z.83 (application form), obtainable from any Public Service department.
ENQUIRIES: Ms T Shandu Tel No: (012) 334 0783