Department of Tourism hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Independent Risk Management Committee Chairperson. The application will close on 21st June 2019 @ 16:30.
Department of Tourism advertised post is as follows:
- INDEPENDENT RISK MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSON
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and a Post-Graduate Degree in Auditing, Risk Management or Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should have 8 to 10 years’ management experience gained from Strategic Management, Risk Management and/or an Auditing / Financial, Anti-Fraud and Corruption environments, preferably in the public service.
- Previous experience of serving in the Risk Management Committee and/or Audit Committee will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be an independent external person, with excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, Enterprise Wide Risk Management (EWRM), ISO Standard, COSO framework, BCM Good Practice Guidelines, Public Service Regulations 2016, and Public Sector Risk Management Framework.
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to the attention of Ms R Motshegwa at Department of Tourism, Private Bag X424, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at Tourism House, 17 Trevenna Road, Sunnyside, Pretoria, 0001.
ENQUIRIES: Ms R Motshegwa Tel No:(012) 444 6591