Department of Rural Development and Land Reform hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Project Officer. The application will close on 6th March 2020 @ 16:00.
Salary: R257 508 per annum
Department of Rural Development and Land Reform advertised post is as follows:
- PROJECT OFFICER: LAND RIGHTS REF NO: 3/2/1/2020/074
- Law Degree/LLB.
- 0 -12 months’ relevant working experience in Land Reform environment.
- Job related knowledge: Land Tenure Security Policies and Legislation, Land Tenure Systems and procedures,
- Understanding of Land Rights,
- Understanding of the tenure environment.
- Job related skills: Computer literacy, Negotiation, Presentation, Organising, Planning, Interviewing, Communication (written and verbal).
- A valid driver’s licence recommended
How to apply
Applications can be submitted by post Private Bag X20803, Bloemfontein, 9300 or hand it delivered to: 136 Charlotte Maxeke Street, SA Building 2nd Floor, Bloemfontein, 9301.
DRDLR requests applicants to apply manually by submitting applications on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service department.
ENQUIRIES: Ms Z Mokoena Tel No: (051) 447 6140