Department of Public Works and Infrastructure hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Works Manager. The application will close on 14th February 2020 @ 16:00.
Salary: R316 791 per annum
Department of Public Works and Infrastructure advertised post is as follows:
- CHIEF WORKS MANAGER: ELECTRICAL REF NO: 2020/20
- A three year tertiary qualification in electrical field couple with extensive experience in the technical field or N3 plus a trade certificate with extensive experience.
- Applicable knowledge of the PFMA, OHSA, national building regulations and building standards.
- A candidate must be in a possession of a driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under pressure and to solve problems.
- Project management skills.
- Property and facilities management skills.
- Knowledge of government procurement process and system.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to The Regional Manager, Department of Public Works, Private Bag X11280, Nelspruit, 1200. Physical Address: 30 Brown Street, Nedbank Building, 9th Floor, Nelspruit. For Attention: Mr E Nguyuza. Applications must be submitted on a signed Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department.
ENQUIRIES: Mr PT Mdleko, Tel No: (013) 753 6379