Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior ICT Technician. The application will close on 22nd November 2019 @ 16:30.
Salary: R316 791 per annum
Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation advertised post is as follows:
- SENIOR ICT TECHNICIAN REF NO:035 /2019
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (NQF 06) in the areas of Information Technology/Systems or Computer Science with at least 4 years’ appropriate experience in technical support services.
- Knowledge of/experience in Windows Server Platform, supporting Apple Mac computers and an NQF 07 qualification will serve as an added advantage.
- Project Management skills;
- High level of computer literacy and sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Report writing skills and Communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to apply technical/ professional skills.
- Ability to accept responsibility, work under pressure and independently.
- Ability to produce good quality of work.
- Ability to work long hours voluntarily or upon instruction.
- Must be a team player, flexible reliable and self-motivated.
- Must have good Interpersonal relations, planning and execution skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
How to apply
Applications must be sent to: The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME), by mail to Private Bag X944, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered at 330 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield, Pretoria.Website: www.dpme.gov.za. FOR ATTENTION: Human Resource Admin & Recruitment.
Applications must be submitted on originally signed Z.83 form.
ENQUIRIES: Ms J Mchunu Tel No: (012) 312-0462