Department of Planning Monitoring and Evaluation hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Sector Expert. The application will close on 13th September 2019 @ 16:30.
Department of Planning Monitoring and Evaluation advertised post is as follows:
- CHIEF SECTOR EXPERT: GOVERNANCE REF NO: 024/2019
- Bachelor Degree (NQF 7) in Public Administration, Public Law/Governance or Development Planning, or equivalent. At least 8 years’ experience in policy and planning, governance, public administration as well as government planningor equivalent, of which 5 years must be at a Senior Managerial (SMS) level.
- A postgraduate qualification (NQF 8) will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated in-depth knowledge of governance systems in the state and the country more broadly.
- Must have demonstrated in-depth knowledge of policy and planning, and the relevant legislative environment for governance, and related monitoring systems and processes.
- Should produce good quality work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent financial, HR and strategic management skills, and programme and project management skills.
- Good interpersonal relations and written & verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Assertive, self-driven and creative, client-oriented and solution-oriented, ability to work under pressure and to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
How to apply
Applications must be sent to: The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME), attention Ms K Mogotsi, by mail to Private Bag X944, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered at 330 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield, Pretoria.website:www.dpme.gov.za. Applications must be submitted on originally signed Z.83
ENQUIRIES: In connection with the applications kindly contact Mr N Nomlala Tel No: (012) 312-0452.