Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Programme Manager. The application will close on 1st March 2019 @ 12:00.
Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation advertised post is as follows:
- PROGRAMME MANAGER: NATIONAL PLANNING COORDINATION REF NO 002/2019
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) in Research, Policy Coordination, Knowledge Management, Public Administration, M&E or related with at least 10 years’ appropriate experience of which 5 years must be at/in Senior Managerial level and in the area of research and knowledge management
- A relevant post-graduate qualification (NQF 8) will be an added advantage
- Must have In-depth understanding of the NPC and the NDP; knowledge of Stakeholder Management & Communication Skills; Research Methodologies and Budgetary Planning Frameworks and systems
- Research, report writing project management and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of the legislative environment applicable to government and the development, implementation and monitoring of related policies and procedures; excellent financial, HR and strategic management skills
- Good interpersonal relations and written & verbal communication skills
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and data analysis applications (especially Microsoft Excel) are essential
- The incumbent must be assertive and self-driven, innovative and creative, client orientated and customer focused, solution orientated and able to work under stressful situations and the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
How to apply
Applications must be sent to: The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME), attention Ms J Mchunu, by mail to Private Bag X944, PRETORIA, 0001 or hand delivered at 330 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield, Pretoria. Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form.
Enquiries: Mr N Nomlala, Tel No (012) 312-0452.