Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist. The application will close on 12th June 2020 @ 16:30.
Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation advertised post is as follows:
- SPECIALIST: PLANNING ALIGNMENT REF NO: 019/2020
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (NQF 6) in the areas of Social Sciences, Public Management, Economics or Commerce with at least 6 years’ appropriate experience of which 3 years should be in the areas of strategic planning, M&E and/or budgeting frameworks and 3 years at ASD level.
- An NQF 7 qualification or specialised training/courses will serve as an added advantage.
- Competencies/Skills: The ideal candidate should have knowledge of Public Sector Strategic Planning Processes; Monitoring & Evaluation Frameworks; Basic Research Methodologies and Government Budgeting Frameworks.
- Should produce good quality of work, be reliable and take initiative.
- Should have good Interpersonal relations and communication skills, should be flexible and have the ability to work with the team.
- Planning and execution, leadership skills, the ability to delegate and empower subordinates.
- Should be willing travel across the country.
- Should have management skills and be able to control financial resources and supervise staff.
- Personal attributes: The incumbent must be assertive and self-driven, innovative and creative, client orientated and customer focused, solution orientated and able to work under stressful situations and the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
How to apply
Applications must be sent to: The Department of Planning, Monitoring and
Evaluation (DPME), Attention: Human Resource Admin & Recruitment, by
email to [email protected] or hand delivered at 330 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield, Pretoria. WEBSITE www.dpme.gov.za.
Applications must be submitted on a signed Z.83 form accompanied by copies of all qualifications, Identity Document, valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job), proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen.
ENQUIRIES : Mr M Lehong, Tel No (012) 312-0540