Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer. The application will close on 7th December @ 12:00.
Salary: R242 475–R285 630 per annum
The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation advertised post is as follows:
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER REF NO: 090/2018
- A 3 year tertiary qualification (NQF 06) in the areas of Public Administration, Office Management/Administration or equivalent with at least 3 years appropriate experience of which 2 years must be in an administrative environment and 1 year at supervisory level
- An NQF 7 qualification will serve as an advantage
- Should possess the following skills: Ability to apply technical/ professional skills
- Ability to accept responsibility, work independently, and produce good quality of work
- Must be a team player, flexible, reliable and have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good k knowledge of PFMA and Public Service Act and Regulations.
How to apply