Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Personnel Officer. The application will close on 12th August 2019 @ 12:00.
Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation advertised post is as follows:
- CHIEF PERSONNEL OFFICER REF NO:017/2019
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (NQF 06) in the areas of HR, Industrial Psychology, Public Administration / Management or related fields with at least 4 years appropriate experience of which 2 years must be in the various disciplines related to human resources management and 2 years at supervisory level.
- An NQF level 7 qualification or above will serve as an advantage.
- Knowledge of HR policy application in terms of relevant legislative framework (i.e. the Public Service Act, Public Service Regulations and relevant labour legislation).
- Relevant PERSAL training and experience is essential.
- Should possess the following skills: Ability to apply technical/ professional skills. Ability to accept responsibility, work independently, and produce good quality of work. Must be a team player, flexible, reliable and have good verbal and written communication. Must have good Interpersonal relations, planning and execution skills and good leadership skills. Ability to manage/control financial resources and supervise staff. Must have the ability to delegate and empower subordinates.
How to apply
Applications must be sent to: The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME), attention: Human Resource Admin & Recruitment, by mail to Private Bag X944, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered at 330 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield, Pretoria. Website: www.dpme.gov.za. Applications must be submitted on originally signed Z.83.
ENQUIRIES: Ms J Mchunu Tel No:(012) 312-0462