Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administration Officer. The application will close on 3rd April 2020 @ 16:30.
Salary: R257 508 per annum
Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation advertised post is as follows:
- ADMINISTRATION OFFICER REF NO: 014/2020
- A 3 year tertiary qualification (NQF 06) in the areas of Public Administration, Office Management/Administration/Humanities or equivalent with at least 3 years appropriate experience of which 2 years must be in an administrative environment.
- An NQF 7 qualification will serve as an advantage.
- Ability to apply technical/ professional skills.
- Ability to accept responsibility, work independently, and produce good quality of work.
- Must be a team player, flexible, reliable and have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good Interpersonal relations, Planning and Execution skills and good leadership skills.
- Ability to Manage/Control financial resources.
- Knowledge of PFMA and Public Service Act and Regulations.
How to apply
Applications must be sent to: The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME), Attention: Human Resource Admin & Recruitment, by mail to Private Bag X944, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered at 330 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield, Pretoria. Applications must be submitted on originally signed Z.83 form.
ENQUIRIES: Ms J Mchunu, Tel No:(012) 312 0462.