Department of Labour hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Principal Inspector. The application will close on 14th June 2019.
Department of Labour advertised post is as follows:
- PRINCIPAL INSPECTOR: EMPLOYMENT EQUITY REF NO: HR 4/4/4/03/07
- Three (3) years qualification Labour Relations Management/BCOM Law/LLB.
- Two (2) years supervisory experience. Two (2) years functional experience in Labour/Inspections Enforcement Services.
- Valid Drivers license (B).
- Knowledge: Departmental Policies and Procedures, Batho Pele Principles, Public Finance Management Act Public Service Regulations, Employment Equity Act, COIDA.
- Skills: Planning and Organising, Computer literacy Communication, Problem Research Solving, Interviewing, listening and observation, Presentation, Research, Project Management, Analytical, Innovative.
How to apply
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: PO Box 4560, Johannesburg, 2001 or hand delivers at 77 Korte Street, Braamfontein. For Attention: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, Gauteng.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
Enquiries: Adv. M Msiza Tel No: (012) 309 5253