Department of Labour hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Case Coordinator. The application will close on 29th July 2019 @ 16:00.
Department of Labour advertised post is as follows:
- MEDICAL CASE COORDINATOR (PROFESSIONAL NURSE) REF NO: HR 4/4/8/240
- Four (4) years degree/Three (3) years diploma in Nursing.
- Post Basic Diploma in Occupational Health/ Theatre Technique/ Critical Care will be an Advantage.
- Valid Driver’s license is required.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in trauma/ emergency, internal medicine/ general surgery/ orthopaedics/ theatre at regional public hospital level or private hospital, gained after registration, Experience in medical claims processing/ insurance environment.
- Grade 1: 2 to 9 years’ experience gained after registration.
- Grade 2: 10-19 years’ experience gained after registration.
- Grade 3: 20 years’ experience gained after registration.
- Knowledge: DoL and Compensation Fund objectives and business functions, Compensation Fund Services, Directorate or sub-directorate goals and performance requirements, Nursing legislations and related legal as well ethical nursing practices, Compensation Fund policies, procedures and processes, Stakeholders and customers, Customer Service (Batho Pele Principles), COIDA tariffs, Technical Knowledge, PFMA and National Treasury Regulations, Public Service Act.
- Skills: Rehabilitation skills Analytical skills, Business Writing Skills, Financial Management, Planning and Organizing, Problem Solving and Analysis, Decision Making, Client orientation and Customer Focus.
How to apply
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: PO Box 522, Bloemfontein, 9300, Physical Address: Laboria House, 43 Charlotte Maxeke Street, Bloemfontein. FOR ATTENTION: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, Bloemfontein.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
ENQUIRIES: Dr. N Nkahla Tel No: (051) 5056 201