Department of Labour hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Case Coordinator. The application will close on 29th July 2019.
Location: Free State
Department of Labour advertised post is as follows:
- Medical Case Coordinator (Professional Nurse): Grade 1-3 Ref No: HR 4/4/8/240
- 4 years degree/3 years diploma in Nursing.
- Post basic Diploma in Occupational Health/Theatre Technique/Critical Care will be an advantage.
- Grade 1: 2-9 years’ experience, Grade 2: 10-19 years experience & Grade 3: 20 years experience in trauma/emergency/internal medicine/general surgery/Orthopaedics/theatre at the regional public hospital level or private hospital, gained after registration.
- Experience in medical claims processing/insurance environment will be an added advantage.
- Registration with South African Nursing Council.
- Valid Drivers license.
- Knowledge: DoL and Compensation Fund objectives and business functions ,Compensation Fund Services, Directorate or sub-directorate goals and performance requirements, Nursing legislations and related legal as well ethical nursing practices, Compensation Fund policies, procedures and processes, Stakeholders and customers, Customer Service (Batho Pele Principles), COIDA tariffs, Technical Knowledge, PFMA and National Treasury Regulations, Public Service Act.
- Skills: Rehabilitation, Analytical, Business writing, Financial Management, Knowledge Management, Planning and Organising, Problem Solving and Analysis, Decision making, Client Orientation and Customer Focus.
How to apply
Applications: Chief Director: Provincial Operations: P O Box 522, Bloemfontein, 9300 or hand deliver at Laboria House, 43 Charlotte Maxeke Street, Bloemfontein. For Attention: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, Bloemfontein.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
Enquiries: Dr. N Kahla, Tel: (051) 505 6201