Department of Higher Education and Training hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Human Resource Development Officer. The application will close on 10th July 2020 @ 13:00.
Salary: R257 508 per annum
Department of Higher Education and Training advertised post is as follows:
- HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER REF NO: MALUTI TVET/ CORP003/2020
- National Senior Certificate/ Grade 12/ Standard 10 or NCV Level 4.
- National Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Development/Management.
- Minimum of three years administrative experience in a Human Resource Development/Management environment. Proven knowledge and experience in PERSAL.
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Excel,MS Word and MS Power Point).
- Unendorsed Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be customer orientated.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of HRD Processes and Procedures.
- Good communication skills (written and orally).
How to apply
All applications should be posted to: Human Resource Manager Maluti TVET College, Corporate Office, Private Bag X 33, Bethlehem 9700 or hand delivered to Maluti TVET College: Corporate Office, Corner High & Broster Street, Bethlehem 9700 No Faxed Or Emailed Applications Will Be Accepted.
ENQUIRIES: Mr HT Basson Tel No: (058) 303 1732