Department of Health hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Professional Nurse. The application will close on 30th March 2020 @ 12:00.
Salary: R256 905 – R315 963 per annum
Department of Health advertised post is as follows:
- PROFESSIONAL NURSE REF NO: NDOH 6/2020 (X2 POSTS)
- Grade 1: A Degree/Diploma or Equivalent NQF 6 qualification in Nursing, General Nursing and Midwifery (Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment and Treatment). Registration with the SANC as a Professional Nurse.
- Grade 2: A Degree/Diploma or Equivalent NQF 6 qualification in Nursing, General Nursing and Midwifery (Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment and Treatment). Registration with the SANC as a Professional Nurse.
- Knowledge of Port Health legislation, policies, guidelines and protocols, South African Legislation, International Health Regulations and the Control of Communicable diseases.
- Good communication (written and verbal), management, planning, administrative, financial, research/analysis and computer skills.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in nursing after registration as a professional nurse with the SANC in General Nursing.
- Original certified certificates of service must be submitted with your application as well as proof of registration as a Nurse.
- Salary grades will be determined in accordance with the above requirements as per the OSD.
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to: The Director-General, National Department of Health, Private Bag X828, Pretoria. 0001. Hand delivered applications may be submitted at Reception (Brown application Box), Civitas Building, corner of Thabo Sehume (formerly known as Andries) and Struben streets, Pretoria. For Attention: Ms T Moepi.
Applications should be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department.
ENQUIRIES: Ms F Bongweni at Tel No: (012) 395 9728