Department of Health hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Legal Administration Officer. The application will close on 13th July 2020 @ 12:00.
Salary: R373 389 – R439 827 per annum
Department of Health advertised post is as follows:
- LEGAL ADMINITRATION OFFICER (MR5) REF NO: NDOH 17/2020 (X3 POSTS)
- A four year legal qualification, LLB or B Proc. Admission as an Advocate or Attorney will be an advantage.
- At least eight (8) years appropriate post qualification experience in providing legal advice and drafting of legal opinion, negotiating, scrutinizing, editing legal documents and or contracts as well as legislative drafting.
- Advanced knowledge of the South African Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Law of Contract, Interpretation of Statues, Civil Litigation and Intergovernmental Relations framework as well as procurement prescripts.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative drafting process, rules of Parliament and all pieces of legislation administered by the Department.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and computer skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently and work long and irregular hours.
- Ability to function under pressure.
- A valid driver’s license
How to apply
The Director-General, National Department of Health, Private Bag X828, Pretoria. 0001. Application may be submitted through the e-mail at [email protected] or hand delivered applications may be submitted at Reception (Brown application Box), Civitas Building, corner of Thabo Sehume (formerly known as Andries) and Struben streets.Pretoria. For Attention: Ms T Moepi.
Applications should be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public
ENQUIRIES: Adv LN Makhoshi at Tel No: (012) 395 8470