Department of Environmental Affairs hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Legal Administration Officer. The application will close on 27th May 2019.
Department of Environmental Affairs advertised post is as follows:
- SENIOR LEGAL ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (MR6): APPEALS AND LEGAL REVIEW REF NO: LACE01/2019
- An LLB degree coupled with at least 8 years post qualification experience in the provision of legal services.
- Knowledge of Environmental Law, Mining Law, Constitutional Law, Promotion of Access to Information Act and Administrative Law.
- Knowledge and experience in judicial review application.
- An ability to interpret legislation, good analytical and research skills, good verbal and written communication skills in English, good drafting skills, computer literacy, an ability to work in a team, a pro-active, problem-solving and positive attitude and an ability to adhere to deadlines are essential.
- Must be able to travel and must have a drivers license, and be able to work after hours or over weekends when necessary.
- Good negotiating skills
How to apply
Director-General, Department of Environmental Affairs, Private Bag X447, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to: Environment House, Erf 1563 Arcadia Extension 6, Cnr Soutpansberg and Steve Biko Road, Arcadia, Pretoria. For Attention: Ms Lerato Ngobeni.
Application must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form with a copy of a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and ID document in order to be considered.
ENQUIRIES: Adv. Mokete Rakgogo Tel No: 012 399 9626