Department of Energy hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Legal Administration Officer. The application will close on 1st March 2019.
Salary: R242 064 –R332 823 per annum
Department of Energy advertised post is as follows:
- LEGAL ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
- An LLB or equivalent four year legal qualification plus 2 years post qualification legal experience
- Knowledge of: South African Legal System, Constitutional and Administrative law, Law of Contract, DoE Policies and Acts, Public Service Acts and Legislation, Legal Drafting and Interpretation
- Computer Skills, Project Management, Research skills, Legal Court Practice Skills, Legal Administration, Negotiation and dispute resolution, Communication (Written and Verbal).
- Information Evaluation, Decision Making, Problem Solving. Recommendation: Written Assessment will be conducted and all applications must include a certified copy of course credits
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to: The Director-General, Department of Energy, Private Bag X96 Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to Department of Energy Building, Corner Paul Kruger and Visagie Street (192 Visagie Street). For Attention: Mr. D Mbhokota/ Mr. T Kekana
ENQUIRIES: Ms S NaidooTel No: 012 406-7508