DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIPS APPLICATIONS FOR 2018 / 2019 NOW OPEN
Department of Economic Development hereby invites applications for Internship / Graduate Programme for 2018 /2019. The advertised interns are: Economic Policy Development, Economic Planning and Coordination, Internal Audit and Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
Closing Date: 8 January 2018
Period: 12 Months
Check full details below …
- Economic Policy Development (Ref EDD/08/001) – Economics or Development Studies
- Economic Planning and Coordination (Ref EDD/08/002) -Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Internal Audit (Ref EDD/08/003) – Internal Audit
- Office of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) (Ref EDD/08/003) – Finance or Supply Chain Management
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL APPLY
1. The applicants should be unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35, should not serve as Interns before, should be in possession of relevant tertiary qualifications indicated above and be South Africans.
2. Applications should clearly indicate the Internship area and reference number they are intrested in. If an applicant qualifies for more than one Internship field, he/she may submit seperate application for each field.
How To Apply
The completed and signed forms Z83 should be accompanied by recently updated, compressive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-documents. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from South African qualification Authority (SAQA).
Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered. Failure to submit all the requested documents will results in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
• People with disabilities and from historically disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
Please, hand deliver your application to: The Economic Development Department for the attention of Mr V Mazibuko at Ground Floor, Block G , dti Campus, 77 Meintjies Street, Sunny Side, Pretoria 0002.
Alternatively post to: Private Bag X149, Pretoria 0001.