Department of Cooperative Governance hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Supply Chain Practitioner. The application will close on 14th June 2019.
Salary: R257 508 per annum
Department of Cooperative Governance advertised post is as follows:
- SUPPLY CHAIN PRACTITIONER: ASSET MANAGEMENT REF NO: 26172/02
- A three-year National diploma or three-year Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Public Administration or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in Asset Management.
- Generic Competencies: Quality of work. Reliability. Initiative. Communication. Interpersonal relations. Team work. Planning and execution.
- Technical Competencies: Knowledge of PFMA, Treasury Regulations and Asset Management Framework. Asset Management. Supply Chain Management. Knowledge of LOGIS and BAS.
How to apply
APPLICATIONS: May be posted to URS Response Handling, P O Box 11506, Tiegerpoort, 0056; submitted electronically via email: [email protected] or via fax: 086 415 5709. FOR ATTENTION: URS Response Handling. Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form.
ENQUIRIES: Ms K. Gulston Tel No: (012) 334 0561