Department of Basic Education hereby invites applications or recruitment to the post of Chief Education Specialist. The application will close on 15th July 2019.
Department of Basic Education advertised post is as follows:
- Chief Education Specialist(Ref no:DBE/1043/2019)
- Applicants must be in possession of a recognised three or four year qualification, which includes professional teacher education qualification and registered with SACE as professional educator and 9 years’ experience in the education field;
- Experience in the educational sector and a post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage;
- The incumbent should have the following attributes and skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, ACCESS and POWERPOINT; understanding of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Employment of Educators Act, Personnel Administrative Measures and PERSAL;
- Exceptional analyticals kills and Mathematical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure; problem solving skills; innovation and ability to learn quickly;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), excellent interpersonal skills, ability to initiate and close attention to detail;
- A driver’s licenseis required since travelling is a requirement of this position.
How to apply
Submitted via post to: Private Bag X895, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-deliver to: The Department of Basic Education, 222 Struben Street, Pretoria. Please visit the Department of Education’s website at www.education.gov.za or the Department of Public Service and Administration vacancy circulars at www.dpsa.gov.zaFor Attention: Ms N Sathege/Ms M Mahape.
ENQUIRIES: Ms N Sathege 012357 3290/ Ms M Mahape 012357 3291