Department of Arts and Culture hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Secretary. The application will close on 31st May 2019 @ 16:00.
Salary: R257 508 per annum
Department of Arts and Culture advertised post is as follows:
- SENIOR SECRETARY: OFFICE OF CHIEF DIRECTOR: CULURAL DEVELOPMENT REF NO:11/DAC//2019
- An appropriate three-year degree or National diploma and 1 –2 years’ relevant work experience in rendering administration support services to a senior manager or a Senior Certificate
- Minimum of 3 –5 years’ experience in rendering secretarial/administration support services to a senior manager,
- Knowledge and understanding of the Public Service systems/legislation/ policies/prescripts,
- Knowledge and understanding of the PFMA,
- Knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain Management procedures and processes,
- Knowledge and implementation of the Batho Pele Principles,
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook (MS Access will be an advantage),
- Knowledge of the LOGIS system would be an advantage,
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal),
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with internal and external clients in a professional and tactful manner,
- Ability to work independently and without supervision,
- Ability to multi-task while working under pressure,
- Ability to solve problems creatively and practically,
- Highly organised and able to handle the diary of the Chief Director.
How to apply
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number and the number and the name of this publication to: The Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Arts and Culture, Private Bag X897, Pretoria, 0001. Applications can also be hand delivered to the Department of Arts and Culture, Sechaba House (previously known as VWL Building),202 Madiba Street, cnr Madiba and Paul Kruger Streets, Pretoria.
Applications must be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Government department or online at www.gov.za.
ENQUIRIES: Ms P Mulaudzi Tel No: 012441-3430