Department of Arts and Culture hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Audit Committee Member. The application will close on 1st March 2019 @ 16:00.
Department of Arts and Culture advertised post is as follows:
- AUDIT COMMITTEE MEMBER (X1 POST)
- Applicants must be in possession of an appropriate NQF 8 qualification (a higher qualification will be an added advantage) in any of the following fields: Information Technology/ Legal/ Social Sciences/ Risk Management/ Accounting and Auditing
- Applicants should have more than ten (10) years’ management experience
- Preference will be given to applicants who are Chartered Accountants with strong ICT knowledge and skills
- Expertise gained from either or a combination of the following fields, preferably in the public sector: Internal and External Audit. Accounting. Risk Management. Financial Management. Information Technology
- Knowledge of Information Technology Governance. Legal and compliance
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Extensive leadership and experience in serving on an audit committee, but not a political office bearer
- Preference will be given to applicants who are serving as professionals in other Government departments, public entities, private sector institutions, academic institutions or a retired professional
- Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act and its Treasury Regulations, and other relevant legislations / policies / governance best practices
How to apply
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number and the number and the name of this publication to: The Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Arts and Culture, Private Bag X897, Pretoria, 0001. Applications can also be hand delivered tothe Department of Arts and Culture, Sechaba House (previously known as VWL Building), 202 Madiba Street, cnr Madiba and Paul Kruger Streets, Pretoria
Enquiries: Ms N Ngcama TelNo:012 441 3430